18.1.09

Davos Again



I was supposed to be moving out of the apartment in Zurich but I snuck off today for a ski trip to Davos instead today. I will try to move out again next weekend and there are still a couple more chances but I hate to leave Zurich so I seem to be dragging it out.

The weather wasn't great today, a bit on the colder side (overcast, -6C and windy, with some snow showers) but we pushed on until the lifts closed and they kicked us out. I loved it even if I am dead on my feet tonight!





Posted from Zürich

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think you made the right decision anyway :-)

Anonymous said...

would be hard to give that up...enjoy your time and look forward to the adventures ahead!

Unknown said...

You definitely made the right decision, besides, you do need a rest from all of that work, right? :-)

Michelle said...

Hehehe - you guys are all a bad influence! ;-) I am really not regretting it, even if I am making the upcoming weekend more painful. I may even squeeze in a full weekend of skiing on the 6th of February if I get all the moving work done this weekend.

Anonymous said...

move move move!!!!

J said...

Great photos.

Good thing you got there before the big conference hit.