20.12.08

Connecticut




After a hasty and disorganized exit from Europe on Sunday, I survived the week in Pittsburgh and am getting more comfortable with the new project. It will definitely keep me busy and may even be interesting!

I flew last night from Pittsburgh to Connecticut, albeit 2 hours delayed (thank you USAIR!) and spent today working and playing with my camera and new zoom lens. I am happy to have gotten here just in time for 8 inches of snow...beautiful!

Hopefully I will not be too lazy and do a little more writing than I have been lately.



Posted from Connecticut

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you're looking out the window at a similar white winter as we do here in South-Western Canada at the moment :)
Keep warm!

Michelle | Bleeding Espresso said...

Gorgeous photos! Happy holidays from southern Italy to you and yours :)

Anonymous said...

Nice - White-throated Sparrow, male Northern Cardinal, and a Dark-eyed Junco... common feeder birds this time of year. You may be seeing American Tree Sparrows this time of the year too.

Glad you're home safe in the storm!

Unknown said...

Those birds are so cute! I love it..

Anonymous said...

those pictures are be-u-tiful! wish we were enjoying a white Christmas. enjoy your time with your family.

Michelle said...

The storm has finally ended and in its place it is freeeeezing cold! Thanks for the compliments and well wishes.

KJ- you are a bird nerd! ;-)

Anonymous said...

come on admit it! you were wondering what they were