26.9.06

Pig to Slaughter

I get the feeling the next few days may not be pleasant. I have had no less than three grown men shudder at the thought of what may happen when I show up in Scotland on Friday to work with her. The advice?

Don't go alone.
Don't ever find yourself alone with her.
Don't say anything that might upset her.
Try to empathize with her but it will probably make no difference.
That is if you make it past Wednesday and Thursday.

Time for bed.. the journey starts extraordinarily early tomorrow. Oink. Oink.

Posted from Basel

1 comment:

lobstah said...

Oh dear. I like deal with people like that by laughing in their face when they say something ridiculous or obnoxious. Totally takes them aback. (But then maybe I'm not the best person at dealing with others in the proper manner.)