21.11.05

On the Edge

30 more minutes. In 30 more minutes, I accept or pass on the offer for work in Switzerland. *breathe* *deep breaths*

In some moments, it seems like a manageable challenge. In others, it seems downright scary. This for sure will be the biggest leap I've made professionally and personally in my life.

I plan to accept this offer and make a go of this. Truthfully though, my emotions are all over the place. I suspect that won't change in the immediate future. It's not because this isn't what I want to do or because I don't think its the right choice for us right now. There is so much to look forward to in this opportunity. At the same time, in this one decicsion, I am changing my life in ways I can't even know yet.

I'm going to go try to relax and get ready for this call.

No comments: