7.12.17

Repatriation

Last year, it increasingly felt like change was imminent.  A combination of circumstances at work, life events in my immediate family at home and my son reaching school age and, again, as has happened in the past, it was time to reconsider moving back to the States.  Life sometimes nudges you in a direction and we decided to go with it.  In less than 3 short weeks, my son and I will be flying to the States to start another chapter in our lives.  We are working on the South African, who needs a green card before he can join, but hopefully he will be with us as soon as possible.  If you want to follow our adventures, feel free to connect via my new website: www.jeweledconcrete.com or send me an email to connect via social media.  Hope everyone has a great Christmas and New Year's!

No comments: